Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2007

What Meia hugged these few nights

On Monday night she wanted to hug the mini pillow to sleep so I let her....

On Tuesday when I switched off the lights she cried n said book book (its actually the cake brochure from Bengawan). She had caught sight of it b4 lights off n wanted to hold it... so she hugged that to sleep n she held it so tightly I only managed to get it out from her hands after half an hour.

On Wednesday night it was her Barney Towel.... when I tried to free it from her hands when she was half zonk, she said baa baa... n then turned her body away from me n hugged the towel tight... I had to wait another half hour b4 I could get it out.

On Thursday night.... she suddenly decided to hug my FAT ARMS.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet then she suddenly edged her body closer to me n said 'mi mi....' (with eyes closed)... then she decided she wanted to place her hand on my shoulder, but machiam too high for her so she settled back with the arms....I was dogged tired last night so we hugged each other to sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home