Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Meet up with Emily n Lil Chloe


After changing our minds on the days to meet, we finally decided this is the day!!! I should say this was an adhoc decision n lucky Emily didn't have anything on this afternoon, so we could meet.

Wow Chloe has grown so much n looking very much like her Papa (kekeke). She was pretty shy at first, but guess my 'bribe' (a HK pocky) worked. After lunch n dessert, little Ms Tan quickly held my hands... boy was I honoured!!!

We enjoyed myself very much!!! Never met Emily for such a long time n we had so much catching up to do. Unfortunately, we had to rush home.... sigh.... Time with Emily is never enuff. Although I got to know her in 2002, it seems we were friends for eternity. Guess we have many things in common.

While we were at kiddy palace, Emily's dark red toes suddenly caught Meia's attention, n lil ms kaypoh squatted down n pointed to her toes... hahaha. She had such a fun time running round KP n making a mess out of everything. She even took a basket of lego away from a Kor Kor (who was sitting there playing n gave her the what am I gonna play with now look).... poor kid....

Okie, time for some pix.... I especially like the one with Meia holding Chloe's hands. Err... Fat Arms n Fat face ahead (that's me of course, coz Emily's so slim)...

4 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Time flies hor May, its been almost 5 yrs liao!!

I enjoyed myself tremendously too! pity we had to rush back for Miss Tan's feed. I showed her the pix of u, M n the helper, she said AUNTY ( helper ), MEIA MEI MEI n AUNTY MAY *Hehehh*

I love tt pix of the 2 girls holding hands too!

next time i muz get Miss Tan to eat earlier so tt we have more time to yakkety yak *lol*

7:09 AM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

wanna add on: May u look fab! skins so clear n glowing! ei, yr frd here not slim at all 1 neh :P

tks for the poky Aunty May :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Ei, 4got to ask u, Meia has outgrown the Zara shoes i passed u the last time ah? i dare not buy shoes fr there now, cos their feet grow so fast :P

11:36 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Em, she's still wearing it!!! juz nice for her feet now!!!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home