Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dream

I think I must be thinking or rather worrying about no.2 lately that I dreamt I was scheduled for a checkup last night. In actual fact, my next detailed scan would be in another 2 weeks.

In my dreams, I actually went down to KKH, complete with hb n meia in tow. When I went to register myself, the nurse told me that I wasn't due for my checkup yet and today's the 13th (my checkups are always held of Tuesdays). I was pretty frustrated by the nurse n shoved my appointment book right into her face n said 'see, the date written here clearly states 13th.... ' the only thing I remembered before waking up was the nurse calling up my gynae.....

Such a coincidence!!! I woke up this morning n suddenly realised, hey!!! its the 13th today, hahaha but no checkup lah.....

Silly me.

2 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

hey... hope you are not too stressful. things well at home? take care ya. don't think too much wor.

8:49 AM  
Blogger ros said...

I had Sven at KKH too! Just curious who is yr Gynae? :)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home