Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 26, 2007

Weight Loss, lack of appetite, sleep n backache

I'm so tired these days........ hardly have any appetite, but gotta force myself to eat coz of my little one inside.

Just a short trip to NTUC has felt me so tired that once I reached home I gotta lie down n rest. This has never happened to me when I had Meia, I could walk whole day n still found energy to do housework... guess every pregnancy is different. I'm just glad that No. 2 is growing well despite me not eating well.

I'm going into my 4mth and so far, no significant weight gain... no tum, the only diff is my complexion. My face is like an oil field at the moment. Went for a facial yesterday n now the face's looks abit better hahaha.

Seems like this time round 2nd tri doesn't look like a honeymoon to me... getting my fair share of backaches n wobbly legs... I can walk halfway n my knees juz go weak! Well, I guess that's part n parcel of being pregnant.

I'll juz rest more then....

3 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Take care ya!

4:37 PM  
Blogger ML said...

I can understand what you are going thru as I went thru before as well :P I guess the only thing you can do is have more rest, sleep early at night.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

Oh dear... gotta take good care May... ;)

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home