Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 08, 2007

What I bought today at Hock Hua

It was Me time this afternoon, but I went out of the house with a very heavy heart, somewhat feeling alittle sad n empty.... Y? Cos Meia caught me sneaking out of the house n when I stepped out of the gate, I heard her calling 'Mi Mi...........

All my thoughts were on her as I headed for lunch at J8... my poor baby.... I felt so guilty.... I was like a zombie when I reached J8, didn't even enjoy the laksa I had been craving for for the past few weeks... so I decided to make it a quick one and after I finished, I didn't do any shopping, but juz headed down to Hock Hua to get what I needed for Meia's porridge.

Here's what I bought : -

1. 150g Dried Bao Yu (round types, cos its sweeter) - $8.90
2. 5 bottles of birds' nest (buy 5 get 1 free) - $130

Since Meia doesn't like the birds' nest, she can drink the water. According to the SA the water is good for the throat n lungs... dunno how true lah, but Meia was the reason y I decided to grab 5 bottles of birds nest (that is after a phone call to hb to get permission) hahaha....

Came back n was feeling very complete again with my little gal in my arms, n I was greeted with a very BIG KISS!!!!!!!!

I LOVE U BABY!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Hi May, you can try buying the raw bird nest around 6-7 pieces (1 liang) for $130. I think it would be better than the bottled ones cos it's more fresher. Just add 'bing tang' and 'Pao Sum'. Usually, if i double boil for hubby and myself, i will use 11/2 pcs, 2 small bowls of water, 16-18 pcs 'bing tang' and some 'pao sum'. Grace wil jus drink water cos she doesn't like the nest too :)

12:22 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Jean, how to choose the good ones???? Now no need to clean the birds nest liao right? hmmm after we finish these bottles maybe i go buy the fresh ones. Hahaha but I dun like pao sum so I'll juz add bing tang instead.

11:05 AM  
Blogger jean said...

I usually buy the one that cos $130 and its very clean. No need to clean them ourselves already. Can ask the hock hua's staff :)

6:06 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

i oso drank alot of bird's nest when i had C cos old pple said will give the bb gd complexion? hehehhe.

dat day i oso got dried scallops for C... she finishes 300g quite fast ah!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home