Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hi Folks

Hi everyone!!! haven't been updating this blog for the past few days coz bil is back n my pc is 'on loan'...

Went for my checkup yesterday n all was well, except that my gynae is rather concerned that I've lost weight instead of putting on... what to do.... poor appetite. But the most important thing is that No. 2 is growing well, infact the baby wasn't very co-operative yesterday. He/she was bz doing somersaults n apparently stopped (at a very weird position) when gynae tried to look at the gender.... (grrrr another cheeky bb). To be able to look at the gender, the bb must be in a sleeping position. No. 2 was in a curved funny position... but gynae managed to let me see something in between, so he guessed could be a boy... my reply 'gal or boy is ok to me, so long the bb is healthy I'm very happy' That reply brought about a megawatt smile on my gynae's face.

No pix of No.2 though, since bb was in a 'bad' position he didn't wanna waste my money...

Gosh, it'll be another month before I get to see No. 2 again for my detailed scan...

6 Comments:

Blogger Mamabliss said...

ooh I'm so excited for you!!!! teehehe... ;) yes yes, indeed having a healthy and normal baby is all that we wish for...

11:38 AM  
Blogger M said...

:D Hehe, with all that somersaulting, won't be surprised if a boy.

2:50 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Glad that everything went well. Eat healthily, no worries about putting weight. My gynae only put on 6kg for her last pregnancy and both mother and child doing fine :)

3:15 PM  
Blogger jean said...

hey may, may i hv ur email add? thanks.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

teehehe May, I'd also like to have your email addy can? Thank you ah...

4:06 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Yalor May, as long as healthy tts the most impt ya?

u muz try to eat for the sake of bb leh, cos he's taking in fr u, n yr own 'resources' will be 'depleted' , so muz bu back too...

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home