Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year

Juz one more day to go n its ang pow time (mostly giving away), get together time, n PIGGING OUT time!!! How times flies! This year, Meia will be able to join us at the table for reunion dinner, last year she was just 6 months n MIL gotta carry her while I ate my lunch. Well, this yr she can happily sit beside me n chomp away!!! And next yr, well, my piggy baby will also be joining us at the table kekeke...

I'm glad to announce that Meia is able to self feed, she does it quite good when it comes to dry stuff like corn flakes n bread, but when it comes to porridge, I still don't have the guts to let her try... well that can wait.

So folks, have a Prosperous Lunar New Yr and may everything that u wish for come true. Let us, the Koh Family wish u Good Health n Happiness Always!

2 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

HAPPY NEW YR TO U TOO, MAY! :)

may this yr be a blessed 1 for u n yr family :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger ML said...

Happy New Year to your and your family!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home