Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy 18 months Darling

Dear Meia

You're 18 months today n I'm so glad u r in my life, making it so complete. It seems juz like yesterday that u were juz born. Now u're blooming to be a very adorable n lovable little gal, n Daddy n I can't wait to interact more with you.

I would like to apologise for not being able to spend more time with you as I've been pretty tired these few weeks. I'm sorry if I've shouted at you n to the extend of beating you when my patience runs short. It hurts me to treat u this way n sometimes I do not know why I have to inflict unnecessary pain on you. U're afterall still a baby. Maybe my expectations of u were too high n when you refuse to listen when I discipline you, I juz let my emotions get the better of me. Yet at the end of the day, after all the scoldings n beatings, u still come running to me, hugging n kissing me. At times, I really feel u deserve a better mommy, I wish I was a little more patient with you these days. I hope u'll forgive me for all my weaknesses.

You're really the Star in my Life, nothing n no one can replace the hold u have on me (as well as your Daddy, he loves u very much too darling). The day u entered our lives 18 months ago has been a series of ups n downs, but despite all the downs, you've really brought joy to our hearts.

Our hopes for you is that you grow up to be a loving, honest, healthy n happy person.

We love you Meia. You'll always be our little star, our little gal, our First Born!

Lots of Love, hugs n kisses (somehow they're never enough)
Mommy n Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home