Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Have U?

Dunno about you gals, moms n wives out there, but ever since becoming a mom, I've been leaving all the best parts, be it fruit or food to meia n hb. Example, I give them the sweet part of the watermelon (the head n the middle part) while I sapu the tasteless end part. The unsweet part I'll just gobble it down.... I guess this is called Motherhood.... that is why sometimes Mothers are called 'Garbage Bins' hahahaa (no offence)... we'll sapu whatever leftovers the hb n kids can't finish n the best parts (ie fish, meat etc) are all left to them while we lick n suck the juice out of the bones... (hey I like boney parts of fish, chicken n meat)...

Anyone agrees with me?

10 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

I agreed totally with what you said! :) and surprisingly, we do it in such a cheerful manner, right?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh...i'm so ashamed! *hide*
Cos i only leave the best part for Jacia. None for my hubby...Hahaha
Only he would be the one who will sapu up those bones for both of us...hee hee

Paiseh...just now got spelling error so i deleted...haha

9:34 AM  
Blogger Ash Mummy said...

Cindy! same leh i only save the best for ash then hb usually the one to sapu up those "2nd grade" food for us both ...Opps!

But one thing in common for all mummies is we always give the best for our kids!!!!
Kids wear nice clothes mummy can just wear cheaper clothes will do hahahaha

11:25 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

kekeke i agree with Irene, we dress our kids up n we wear cheaper clothes...

11:37 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Hey Jean! Yes, not a single bit of resentment, cos seeing them enjoy the food brings joy to my heart.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yalor...now i only like to do shopping for Jacia instead for myself.
Even these few days before i'm due soon, i'm also shopping for my two babies's items instead of mine.

12:46 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Yalor cindy, i shop more for meia now, kekeke juz bot 2 dresses from cerisi. i think meia has more pretty clothes than me!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Ash Mummy said...

hahaha ash also got more pretty clothes than me!!! everytime go out i muz dig and search for nicer clothes while ash juz take , wear and go will do hahaha

5:56 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

i fully agree with yr comments leh May.... C get to eat wat she wans, then watever she hates goes into my stomach *hahaah*

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home