Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy 19 Months Meia

Today's the day she turns 19 months n boy was she fussy, cranky n clingy the past few days n nites.... well the old folks always say whenever a kid is going into a 'new phase' age, there's sure gonna be some fussing or the kid will fall sick etc etc... after that all will be back to normal. I sure hope so, cos I'm almost suffocating here.........

Neverthless, I still love my little princess very very much n I hope she'll be happy n healthy always.


Happy 19 Months Darling !

2 Comments:

Blogger Wenz 宛仟 Denz 浩安 Xenz 燿榜 said...

Happy 19th Months to Meia!!!

Heard the old folks say a child will be fussy, cranky and clingy too when the mum is pregnant. But what u said is true too cos my gal oso will go thru that cranky stage when there is a new development.

May u have a smooth 2nd pregnancy journey!! :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

HAPPY 19th MTHS LIL MEIA!!!

May, hang in there ya? things will be betta when they finally can communicate to u when they're older..


*heheh* yest was oso ak's bday :P

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home