Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Nitemares!!!!!!!

3 of them to be precise!!!!

Nitemare #1

Dreamt hb drowned (touch wood choy choy choy) n died.... boy that was the saddest day in my life!!! Then suddenly I was back in my old office paying a visit when some silly B**** (pardon my language, but this gal in the dreams was really one) came n bounced on my back despite knowing that I'm pregnant!!! I got so mad I screammed!!! (out loud in real life, lucky I didn't wake anyone)... woke up n touched hb's hand, looked at him then turned to my left n looked at Meia.. ah my two precious gems.... I couldn't sleep so I lied there in between them.

Nitemare #2

This is really STUPID... no more watching TVB drama b4 bedtime.... I dreamt hb took 2 more wives!!!!!! AHHHHHH concubines!!!!!! Gosh!

Nitemare #3

This is really even more DUMB!!! Last night, I dreamt I was being chased by a ghost / monster.... I screamed GOD help!!!!!!!! (errr this also out loud, lucky Meia didn't cry).... sheezh.......... Don't go to bed with an empty tum....

2 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

I also have nightmares for this 2nd pregnancy... really puzzled me also.. it was a very scary nightmare...*shiver*

10:36 PM  
Blogger M said...

I was LOL when I read nitemare #2 leh, what were u watching? Hahaha! :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home