Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Meia is down with a runny nose

It started last night n stopped at bedtime, but this morning, her nose was leaking like a tap and she was CRANKY!!! + CLINGY!!! guess it was due to lack of sleep. Brought her to the PD this afternoon, even he said her nose was bad, but lucky the mucus coming out was clear. He found no other illnesses when he examined her. Was prescribed with cough n cold med.

Meia kicked up a big fuss on the way home. I guess the medi started to kick in as I added it to her 3pm milk feed. Poor gal, I know she's tired n desperate for sleep, yet can't get a restful sleep. Finally we reached home n she kept crying n crying, kicking up a fuss. I really had to show GREAT patience!!! But at one stage it got really bad, I scolded her.... man.... I'm the world's most GUILTY mom... Yes, I scolded her despite knowing she unwell... I left her lying on the bed for 5 mins while I cool off by sitting down. After that I picked her up n started to hug n soothe her. Meia fell asleep in my arms 10 mins later. I tried to sit down, she cried, kicking her legs, signalling me to stand up n walk.... boy were my legs tired, but no choice. After 10 mins I sat down again, she cried again!!! Oh man!!! Okie, I carried n walked her again. 10 mins later I tried again. This time, she was really tired out by all the crying n she fell asleep in on my shoulders. I put her down on the bed after 15 mins n she requested to hug my arm by lifting her hands... gosh I thought she was already in deep slumber. Guess I was wrong. I hugged her n we both fell asleep.

Dear darling, Mommy didn't mean to shout at u.... I feel so sorry for that. U're sick, n all the more more clingy to me than ever. I'm glad u r ok, except for the leaking nose. I hope u get well soon honey.

7 Comments:

Blogger ros said...

Poor Meia! Hope she gets well soon. :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

thks ros!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

Hope Meia will have a speedy recovery....and May, don't be too hard on yourself... being pregnant and taking care of a 1 yr old is no easy feat...

God bless!

6:18 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

May, dun reproach yrself... i can understand the rock until she sleeps, yet when i try to sit down, she wakes again, tt kind of feeling.... u muz take care of yrself too ok?

11:05 PM  
Blogger Wenz 宛仟 Denz 浩安 Xenz 燿榜 said...

Hi, I was blog hopping and saw ur post. Dun feel bad okay though I always feel extremely guilty after scolding my gal. Mummies are human too not saint. Takecare of urself and may ur precious gem get well soon!!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thks gals!!! Hugz!

11:45 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Poor Mommy and Meia! Get well soon, Meia! Rest well, May.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home