Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

My kids are so lucky

Okie, I often whine about not having a home I could call my own, I don't get to choose the furniture, nor design my ideal kitchen... for those who don't know me, I live with my mother in law. Well, there's nothing scary about that, and I'm glad to say that we share a very good relationship.

Why do I give my post the above title? Well its because my kids will have a garden n a very big space for them to run about. They can get very close to nature (some thing which I like too), get to see Live chickens (no I don't live on a farm), papaya, mango, banana trees etc. They'll get to smell the sweet smelling flowers that MIL grows in the garden. Meia likes the Jasmine very much n every evening wil gather diff flowers to add to her bath water.... see so young already know how to enhance her beauty....

For now, I'm just grateful for everything I have, nevermind I'll never have my dream home etc, I'm just happy that my kids, my family n everyone n everything are close to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home