Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Meia is down with Fever

I thought she acted kinda strange last night n I felt her body... true enough she had fever. I quickly took out my Themo n took her temp... 37.9 deg. Immediately I fed her the fever med n after half an hour her body n head wasn't warm anymore. Put her to bed n she fell asleep so quickly.

Sheesh, just when I thought she has made a full recovery from runny nose, this gotta happen.

Today she's even hotter, at 38.3 deg..... but good thing's she's still very very active. I've my fears n worries though... the Pneumococcal disease... yayaya I'm thinking too much...

Hope her fever goes down soon!!! Mommy n Daddy's wishing u a speedy recovery darling!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

My girl down with runny nose and fever today too. :( Ahboy runny nose too... haiz.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

awww.... hopefully Meia will have a speedy recovery...

May, could you email me at wong_pauline73@hotmail.com, I'll send you my mobile number once I've gotten your email yah... thanks ;)

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home