Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Gender of No. 2

Well, I finally got to know the gender of #2 today n boy was he a show-off!!!! The Sonographer who scanned me informed that bb is a boy... I couldn't believe so when I went down for my checkup with my gynae, I told him to confirm the gender once more....

Me : Dr Tham, can u pls confirm the gender for me, I cannot believe its a boy
Gynae : Sure Sure (Big smiles)
Gynae : Aiyoh so big!!! So obvious its a boy, quite a show off somemore, hahaha
Me : (To hb) ooi, confirm boy liao (hb went in to see for himself, he was so happy he couldn't talk)
Gynae : I'll see u again in 4 weeks time, by then it'll be very clear, n if u buy wrong colour, I'll pay for it!!!

Hahaha so funny!!! Okie, he muz be darn confident to make such a statement. Anyway I saw the bird for myself!!! My show off boy!!!

Oh n errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I know I know, u ppl will hate me for this, but hor NO WEIGHT GAIN!!!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Congrats on expecting a healthy boy boy. :p

4:57 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thks thks... now waiting for ur turn to update me :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

CONGRATS MAY!!! yr MIL will be thrilled!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Me ah? You gotta wait for another 29 weeks. LOL

5:38 PM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

Congrats. Haha. For the first we didn't want to know until the birth so we didn't scan for sex of the baby but for the second, we couldn't stand it and asked. Hahaha. Now you've got a pair. :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

OOOOOH CONGRATULATIONS May!!!! ;) Your dream realized!!! teehehe... now I'm so looking forward to my visit to my gynae next week and the detailed scan the following week...teehehehe

7:25 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Pauline, I hope its a gal for u this time round!!!

8:07 PM  
Blogger M said...

So exciting! Very happy for u :) . The names u shortlisted are good too!

8:32 PM  
Blogger happysun said...

may, congrats!! now you have a 好!!
tt time during my scan, my gynae also very confident and said if Yang come out is girl, she'll waive my delivery charges.. :p

.leechoo.

10:25 AM  
Blogger karen said...

Congrats !!!! Same as Choles's mami . One girl & a boy now . So happy for u :P

7:45 AM  
Blogger ML said...

Haven't been reading blogs for few weeks and I just know that you are having a boy. Congrats!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home