Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Treasuring my kids

I was reading this from Jean's blog, the Maxwell Family Blog n it brought tears to my eyes as I can feel the pain on the loss of their little baby gal.

It is every Mother's hope (n daddies too) that their little precious ones are born healthy n normal. As a Mother the 2nd time round, I too hope little Max will be a healthy kicking boy when he's out of my tum tum n stays forever healthy for the rest of his life, that same hope goes out to Little Meia too.

Reading that blog has certainly did some re-wakening within me. Am I really cherishing what I have at the moment? Am I really treasuring my beautiful kids, my wonderful husband, my loving mother, grandmas n my immediate families.... what would I be without them n what how will I react when they have to leave this world? Well, Devastated is the word. Okie, but back to the point.... sometimes I really do think I don't treasure my little Meia, at times I think I'm really a very bad mother.... honest... I feel bad when I scream, scold or shout at her, I imagined myself to be in her shoes n I feel really BAD, bad for my little gal, who really loves me with a pure n innocent heart.... I'm so sorry little one.

With that written, I really need to do some soul searching.... that is to live everyday as if its the last, not to take anything for granted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mumsgather said...

Its so true what you just said. I feel so bad when after I shout and scream at her, my girl runs to me to be hugged and comforted. Imagine she still wants to be hugged by this shouting monster.

12:08 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Yes, they still run n kiss u ... makes u feel even worse...

2:09 PM  
Blogger jean said...

all children I think are the same. No matter how the mommy scolded or shouted at them, they will still run back to the mommy, kiss and hug.

we really have to cherish what we have and strive to be the best parents.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home