Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A-Z facts about Me

Tagged by Joyce... kekeke

[A is for age] : 34 this yr

[B is for booze of choice] : None

[C is for Career] : SAHM

[D is for your most dreaded] : To die suddenly or due to sickness

[E is for essential item u use everyday] : Handphone

[F is for favourite song at the moment] : I love u (From Barney, heh heh cos I get hugs from Meia)

[G is for favourite games] : None

[H is for Hometown] : Sunny Singapore

[I is for Indulgence] : ICE CREAM!!!

[J is for favourite flavour of juice] : I love all juices

[K is for kids] : My daughter Meia, n unborn son Max

[L is for last hug from husband] : This morning

[M is for years of marriage] : Coming to 4

[N is for name of your crush] : None (or I can't remember)

[O is for overnight hospital stay] : 5 days in yr 1997 (appendix op) 2 days in yr 2005 (birth of meia)

[P is for phobias] : My kids stricken with illnesses (choy choy choy)

[Q is for quote] : Stay healthy n happy always

[R is for biggest regret] : Not spending enough time with my late maternal grandpa

[S is for status, married or single] : Happily Married

[T is for time you wake up] : 7am +

[U is for underwear] : Hahah for me to know oni

[V is for vegetable u love] : Baby Kai lan

[W is for worst habit] : Squeezing my blackheads

[X is for x-rays u had] : 2 (when I had to extract my wisdom tooth) (when I had to go for MRI, skull scan)

[Y is for yummy food u make] : errr... Black glutinous rice dessert, pizza, bread, choc cakes, choc chip cookies, Ondeh Ondeh, fried rice, baked potatoes, honey n lime chix wings (shucks making myself hungry now)

[Z is for zodiac sign] : Scorpio (Ouch don't step on my tail, hahhaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home