Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 05, 2007

What has Meia been eating?

Well, she really doesn't quite like porridge, so she has been having mee suah, mee tai mak, kuey teow soup, noodle soup, bee hoon soup / or fried bee hoon. Of course all these are home made with LOVE from ME!!!! Boy, serving her tum is even harder than filling my own tum. Meia can be rather picky when it comes to food.... hmmmm did she inherit this from her daddy? Must be, because I'm practically a garbage bin (except that I don't really enjoy oily food).

Yesterday she had mee tai mak, today I made la mian for her. She's into self feeding these days, so when I feed her, I gotta use two spoons. One for her, one for me. This self-feeding craze is actually good, it makes her more interested in her FOOD!!! N her appetite has been building up, so that's BIG SMILES for me (n also MIL).

I've also started to give her fresh orange juice (5 oz) daily. I squeeze a portion for hb n a portion for Meia. She usually has it after a run in the backyard or in the garden in the afternoon. In the morning, her breakfast comes with a small portion of fruit, usually two slices of diced apples/pear, a small banana or a small pc of watermelon. She's a fruit lover like me. She even likes durians!!!!

These days, I make sure my fridge is well stocked with fruits. Healthy snacking is the way to go!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Wow!! Meia's diet is very diversified leh! n u really made them with love too :) Lucky Meia!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home