Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2007

So now I know why...

Spent 2 days n 2 nites at my mom's. Finally got to ask her if she experienced anything different about her body when she was pregnant with me.... I know its my second pregnancy already, but it suddenly dawned on me to ask her... apparantly, her boobs didn't swell up much, she didn't have a big belly, neither did she have any stretchmarks on her belly.... hahahaha so now I know why my boobs ain't big, no big tum, no stretchmarks... lucky???

3 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

My mum din had a big tum and any stretchmarks when she had me... but i had big tum and stretchmarks :(

11:00 PM  
Blogger jean said...

hm.. now we know :)

11:47 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

My mom was telling me no one knew she was preg n when she went for delivery, the nurses were so shocked hahaha!!! so will Meia take after me?

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home