Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

Chocolate Soya Milk

I made this for hb yesterday. Bough a packet of fresh soya bean milk from the market n I added chocolate powder.

I added 3 teaspoons of chocolate powder, mixed in a bit of hot water. After it has dissolved, add in the soya milk. Verdict? Hb loved it. He thought I bought the Sobe Chocolate soya milk, but I told him I simply added chocolate powder to the fresh soya bean milk bought from the market.

Wanted to invest in a soya bean maker, but hb's afraid the soya milk would turn out yucky.... anyone has a soya bean maker at home?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have soya milk maker but i know that you can do it manual by using coffee bag. It is tough job which my dad had made for us when we were young! Nice memories...hee hee

He cook it and later put the bean into the coffee bag and squeeze out the juice. Think he had forgotten how to do it and it was a soya bean seller taught him DIY at home. Nice and thick!

2:01 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Wah, maybe I can try kekeke, but hb sure say mafan, ask me go buy hahaha.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home