Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

She loves to Dance

Yes, my little gal loves dancing!!! We danced with her since she was about 6 months old (hb or me carrying her), prancing away with the music n she always enjoyed it!!! Now, at 20 months, she's able to walk n run (pretty fast I must say), she also trying to jump n hop. Meia's such a cutie, just the other day, we were watching Barney's Super Circus n when the part where the teddy bear took the little gal's hand to dance, I quickly took Meia's hands n did the same n started dancing around the living room with her. Boy did she enjoyed it. It even brought on lotsa laughter from both of us. She didn't even wanna stop after the music ended. It was such an enjoyable Meia n I time!!!

I'll definitely send her for Dancing classes when she's older (that is if she asks for them).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home