Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!

I'm BACK in BLOGGER WORLD!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!! N boy do I miss all of U!!!! My house renos are sorta done n I should say the upgraded house looks pretty nice! I'm glad we went ahead with the renos and also glad that my kids will enjoy better facilities. Oh did I mention that Michael won a 32" lcd TV???? Hiak hiak!!!

Anyway, I'm happy to be home, I'm sure Meia is enjoying it too.

I'm quite sad that my pregnancy is drawing to a close (although its really good to unload); well actually its a mixture of feelings. For one, I'm sure excited to see my son, finally. Second, I'm sad that I won't have as much one on one time with Meia when Mex is out. This time management I really gotta work out. I've also given the thought of sending Meia to GUG for twice a week playgroup sessions, this is to prepare her for nursery next yr (yes, although I would like to homeschool her, I've other plans (mine) in mind). Well, I'll most likely be taking up a professional baker's course sometime next yr when I've more free time on hand, was thinking of earning some extra cash from my kitchen since now that I've a maid (mine, to call my own, who can mind meia n mex when I'm busy). Well, its always good to have some extra cash on hand, n it can also lighten Michael's burden a little.

Well, just some plans, hopefully it'll fall thru.

Yay!!! Its really good to back in wonderful good old virtual land!

1 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

HEY WELCOME BACK MAY!!!! MISSED U HEAPS!!!

Wahhhhh Big M so lucky sia!!! muz be the luck Mex brought him :)

I'll not be sending Monster for any course juz yet... after she turns 3 then see how :P errr, im so worried she'll not be ready for nursery leh...

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home