Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Bloggerwave




I was surfing Pauline's blog when I came across this opportunity from Bloggerwave to enable bloggers to earn cash while blogging. Being an avid blogger, this is such a good deal!!! and being a Stay At Home Mom, earning extra cash is a BIG BONUS.

I'm very curious myself to see how all these work out, and I'm certainly looking forward to being paid.


If this works out, I do hope other bloggers would give it a try too...

Bloggerwave

3 Comments:

Blogger Mamabliss said...

yeah! Meia... so you've tried Bloggerwave I see... ;)

you may also want to check out Pay Per Post too... I haven't gotten around to write a blog entry for PPP but will soon try... hehehe

9:10 AM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

May... visit this site http://www.blogsdomakemoney.com/ by immomsdaughter... she's shares loads of stuff about making the bucks through blogging...

4:40 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thks Pauline!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home