Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

Pay Per Post

I've read about Pay Per Post quite some time ago but never got around to trying it as I wasn't too sure if it was really true that they pay bloggers for blogging. Finally I've decided to give it a try after a fellow Mommy, Pauline shared it with me.

I've also visited other blogs, namely, Immomsdaughter's and mumsgather and learned that they too have been blogging about PPP. Since I've time on my hands, why don't I give it a try. Almost immediately I signed up with Per Pay Post, got my blog registered with them and within a few days an email notification came to notify me that my blog has been approved and that they are endless of opportunities out there for me to earn some cash.

With Pay Per Post, I can have the flexibility to choose the opportunities I wish to blog about and the best part is I can do it at my own free time. And, as I've mentioned before, any opportunity to earn cash while blogging is a bonus for a SAHM like me.


So friends, what are you waiting for? I've waited long enough, and have decided to get my fingers walking for a good cause. Per Pay Post is a Professional n Reliable company. Sign up now and earn cash for what you like doing best, that is blogging.

blog




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home