Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Mex at 38 weeks

This is a back dated post... yes I'm still around, haven't POPPED yet... guess my boy's too comfy in my tum tum... went for a check last Tues and he's already weighing 3.2kg!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, my gynae's very happy with his weight (as well as mine, as I had no weight gain at all) as he's afraid it might be too difficult for me to push.

I'm feeling very very HEAVY at the moment, never felt this way with Meia. Maybe there's more water this time round n the boy is heavier. I'm even having trouble walking as the pressure is too much, so I've been walking like a snail...

I'm hoping to unload soon, but I've this funny feeling I'm gonna be OVERDUE... BUT, I don' wanna go thru another INDUCTION, cos it HURTS! So hopefully Mex will be a good boy.

Oh he might not be named Mex afterall hahahaaa.... will update his name soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

恭喜!恭喜!

咦,為何你自稱是SAHM?

你應該叫自己FTM: full-time mother, 全職媽媽! 因為你不是每天只作几小時媽媽的PTM: 兼職媽媽!

真應該問一問妳親戚:"小孩喜歡全職媽媽還是兼職媽媽呢?" *一笑*

5:13 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

hiya babe!!!
congratulations on your newborn, pictures pictures. wkakakaka.....

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home