Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Worst Confinement Period

I must be going through the worst confinement period ever. First my boy's not feeling well, second, my old knee injury has come knocking on the door again, third, Meia's so clingy I can't get a breather, fourth, new maid's getting slightly on my nerves, fifth, my bm supply is at an all time low, sixth, I may have some yeast infection, seventh, I've to temp stop giving my boy my bm cos I suspect I may have an infection, and I don't want that to affect his ulcer (or that until we confirm with the test results today).

I'm reallly concerned n frustrated. Sometimes I get so irritated with Meia, I become so mad n I raise my voice, I don't want to, and I don't enjoy it, but I can't help it. I feel so sorry for both my kids. Whenever I hear my boy cry, I wish I was the one suffering, whenever I'm mean to Meia I wish she had a better more self controlled Mom. I love her too and don't want her to feel that having a brother doesn't rob her of my love n attention. She's my first born and our feelings towards her will always be a special one.

As for my boy, we love him too, and hope that he recovers soon. Its really depressing to hear him cry.

4 Comments:

Blogger ros said...

May, I truly understd yr frustrations. U must try to relax so that bm supply will be back to normal. Express every 2hrly, don't bother abt the quantity cos its more to stimulate the supply. If u can't feed now, just express then throw. I'm sure this period will be over soon. U must have confident in yrself & stay cool. :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

Oh Meia... I know its easier said than done but try not to stress yourself up. Remember to express often as ros said to maintain your bm supply and don't be too hard on yourself. We all have those days, what more when you are dealing with post labor hormones. Take care.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

May, I'll continue to keep u in my prayers... it's been hard on u these few wks... *HUGGGZZZZ* Our Lord's Spirit & grace be with you...

6:34 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thks gals for all your support, concern n prayers.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home