Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 07, 2007

Thanks Irene

Irene dropped by today with little Ashlyn for a visit. It sure is great to see them as the last time we met was about 3 months back at Marven's full month, and we didn't get to chat much, so today is sorta like a catchup time n I say, Irene looks very pretty with her short hair :) As for little Ashlyn, she has grown so much, so pretty!!! and she sure speaks very well for her age.... hmmmm for a 2 yr old, Meia's still not speaking as well, but I'm unfazed by it, so long as she's growing, eating n drinking well (mil was sorta comparing the two kiddos lah)... I'm late in speech too (I'm worse, I spoke my first word only at age 3, so Meia's so much better than me hahaha)....

Anyway, we had fun, I'm sure Ash had fun too, climbing up n down the stairs (which really made my heart jump, I'm really not into kids playing n walking up n down stairs). It was great seeing them again and Irene, thanks for the gifts, u not only got for Maxus, but for Meia too!

Thanks for dropping by!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home