Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

How am I coping?

My confinement auntie has been gone for a week, but I'm glad to say that I'm coping rather well with little Max and he to me :) its really a joy watching him grow, smile n hearing his coos... oh well, I do admit when he cries, he's really like an amplifier haha.

I've to keep this post short n sweet, I've not much free time now, just wanna let everyone who's concern about me know that I'm doing well.

3 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Hi May :) great to hear fr u n knowing everyone is coping well :) thanks for mms-ing me prince's pix :) he's really growing well.

U take care n do update whenever u can.


Cheers!

Em

6:26 PM  
Blogger wan yee said...

hey, glad to hear that! :)
jia you jia you.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

oh that's great, May... that you are coping well... rest assured you'll continue to be in my prayers... :)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home