Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Greetings

Hi Everyone!!! Hope each one of you are doing well and keeping healthy. Well Meia's at my mom's for the day, Max is sleeping soundly and thus I took this rare chance to surf and blog. So many things, but so little time...

I would like to update of Meia's potty training... its improving and my little gal can now run to the potty, pull down her panty and sit when she has the urge to pee. I'm so proud of her!!! Potty training your kid ain't an easy job, I gotta admit it was tough in the beginning, but I'm seeing results! *Big Smiles* BUT!!! poo-ing is another thing, she's still doing it in her panties, and it seems like her poo doesn't bother her so much... ie. she can run around the house with the poo n all stuck at her butt... lucky the panties I bought are snug enough, else we'll have poo all over the house...

Hey! Mention the panties, this Mama is absolutely crazy over buying panties for her little gal. I just went to buy two packs of tweety bird panties at JL, if my self-control soul hadn't 'spoken', I would have gone on to buy another pack of CareBear panties (they're so cute!!!) just last month, I bought a pack of Barney panties (her fav) at BHG, I think I'll probably the other pattern as well (hiak hiak, excuses excuses, I'll just buy bigger sizes to accommodate my growing kid, even Max has got himself Barney underwear!)... talking about kiasu...

Well, I gotta go now... baby's crying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home