Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Memories

I was thinking about Meia yesterday while doing some packing when I chanced upon a bubble bottle which I bought for Meia before Max was born, thinking back it did bring up many happy memories for me and I'm sure for Meia too. I don't know why, but I started to recall the 1.5 months we spent at my mom's while my house was undergoing some renos. Max wasn't out yet and although taking care of Meia myself then was tiring, those were treasured times.

If I had a time machine, I would do a rewind and probably go back in time before I delivered Max. Then, Meia had my undivided attention. Her mother was completely hers and she didn't have to share me with anyone, she was the baby in the family. That period of time was great, the one on one time I had with her was just simply superb.

I'm glad Meia is able to know my Mother as well as my family, on the other hand, I feel sad for my boy as he won't have any happy memories of playing at his maternal granny's house (as much as I would like him to visit often, its not too convenient to mention y here). This is how I feel towards my two kids. And I hope in the future, Max will have his own set of happy memories too playing at my mom's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home