Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy 28months Meia

Time flies!!! Soon she'll be turning 2.5yrs. My little gal is growing up FAST! I'm treasuring these special times cos when she gets older, she wouldn't want me anymore *sob* With this said, I've decided to Home school Meia till she turns 3 or 4yrs. I hope I can manage my time well with Max too it gets a bit tough, but I'll adjust and find time.

Meanwhile, I would like to wish my little jewel a very happy 28 months! I love you Darling!

2 Comments:

Blogger iloveshoes said...

Want to share how you intend to homeschool M1? Me getting ideas on scheduling daily activities for R too :)

12:32 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Hi May, Blessed New Year to you and family!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home