Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 07, 2008

Conversation with Meia

Brought Meia n Max to J8 and stopped by Coffee Bean as the gal wanted a cookie. I picked up their new cake brochure, stuffed it into the pram and headed home after some grocery shopping. Later in the evening, I suddenly remembered the brochure and wanted to look at it when I discovered it missing... then I heard this...

Meia : Aunty Aunty (my helper) this my cake...
Helper : Wah so many!
Me : Oh so its u who has taken the cake brochure, quick let mimi see.
Meia : Nooooooo.... (smiling) this my cake!
Me : Your cake? Which one do u like? Come show me.
Meia running towards me, holding the brochure (very excitedly)
Me : Show me quick... Wow so many!!!!!
Meia : Mimi I LIKE this one!!! (3-D cake of a football, Meia has this thing for balls lah, don't ask me y)
Me : Ball Ball cake ar?
Meia : Oh Yes, n this, n this , n this....

I think she pointed out at least 6 cakes which she likes... I think this year she'll probably choose her own birthday cake! Well, at least I still get to choose Max's hahahaa.

In short, Meia has grown so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home