Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No. 3 at 9 weeks

Went in for my checkup this morning with hb n Meia. Was really excited but also frightened at the same time. Why? Reason : When I went in for the first checkup, I was told there were some water pockets in the water bag right next to the baby. Although this is my 3rd pregnancy (4th actually...)I was still worried but decided to pray n remain positive.

This morning, my gynae tried doing a tum scan. Unfortunately, it was quite difficult to see no.3 so I requested for a V-scan. It was so CLEAR!!!!!! and Thank God the water pockets have disappeared!!!!!!!!!! My lil one is doing well at the moment. My edd is changed to 2nd Dec (but I guess he/she will most prob come out a week early).

I'm the HAPPIEST woman alive when I saw the ultrasound, it was even better than winning a prize!

God bless my little baby.

7 Comments:

Blogger about LeEcHoO said...

glad to hear the little one is doing well..
jiayou! jiayou!!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

oh that's great news May... so happy that bb is doing well in your tum tum... will continue to keep you in prayers... trust in the Lord with all your heart...and lean not on your own understanding...in all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will straighten up your path - Psalm 3:5-6

3:07 PM  
Blogger iloveshoes said...

congrats :) what lovely and exciting news!

9:35 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thanx gals! n yes Pauline I'll def trust in the Lord.

5:27 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thanx gals! n yes Pauline I'll def trust in the Lord.

5:27 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thanx gals! n yes Pauline I'll def trust in the Lord.

5:27 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Thats wonderful news May!!! see , muz always remain +ve ya :)

Get more rest, cos now with 2 kids, this pregnancy gonna be more tiring.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home