Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy 17 Months Max!




Max turns 17 months today. So far, he has only 4 teeth... I haven't spotted anymore coming out. He's on his feet full time and is able to climb the stairs holding the railings (my heart skips n beats very fast every time he does it). He also loves the outdoors, because he simply loves playing at the front porch as well as walking about in the garden, following me when I water the plants, and hanging around the swing.

He is a very sensitive boy, he understands what we say. Extremely loving towards both of his sisters. So now we know he'll look out for them when they're older. I love my little boy to bits!!!!!!

Stay happy n healthy always son!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home