Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 01, 2008

Arrival of Little Millia

Just as when I was wondering when my little Millia would be coming, she suddenly decided to give me a surprise early Tuesday morning, 25 November 2008. Started having contractions at 3.30am. I timed it and it was coming in at every 5 or 6 minutes. I knew at once this must be it, but I didn't wake my hubby up till 6am. Quickly made a call to my mom at 5.30am (yes I tolerated the pain till 7.30am, we didn't get to the hospital till 7.30am). She reached at 6am, I fed Max milk, had my breakfast and went to the hospital where I checked in at 7.45am.

I was already 3-4cm dilated when I reached KKH. My gynae came and burst my waterbag at 8.30am and everything started going from there. At 9.30am I was induced (put on drip, again...). Third birth was so FAST!!!!!! everything was cut down, labour pains etc... 10.15am I had the I wanna shit feeling, but I tolerated till 10.45am before I finally pressed the call bell for the midwife... the checked me and I was already ready to push... according to the midwife, they could see the baby's head. Hubby also said the same thing. I started pushing gently as instructed as my gynae was rushing up. At the third push, hubby n midwife told me to stop pushing if I wanted my gynae to deliver the baby as she was already halfway out... my goodness!!!!!!!! the pain was already unbearable and I had to stop pushing? Anyway being the good girl, as always, I stopped pushing and took great breaths instead... guess what, the contractions helped push the baby out... I didn't do a single push... and my gynae came in just in time to catch the baby!!!! hahahaa....

Whew!!!! finally over, didn't do any episotomy, just a little natural tear, only need 2 stitches.

Little Millia came out crying very fiercely!!!!! Weighing in at 3.08Kg. She was very very pink and very very alert, opening her eyes and smiling to greet her daddy, who was so busy taking videos of me in painful labour!!!!!!! and then throwing me aside when he saw his 2nd little princess.

Happy Birthday Little Millia!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

WooHoo!

Welcome lil' Milia! :D

8:01 AM  
Blogger M said...

Congrats, so fast mum of THREE! :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Michileigh said...

congrats May. :) Rest well. Welcome to the world Milia.

11:52 PM  
Blogger girls and me said...

Congrats MAy!!!! Rest well!!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!

1:27 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

CONGRATS TO U AND YR FAMILY!!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger melissa said...

congratulations!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Wenz 宛仟 Denz 浩安 Xenz 燿榜 said...

Congrats to u! So happy to hear the good news. Luckily everyone is well. Happy confinement. :)

1:17 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Congratulation and thank God for a safe and quick delivery...

Post Milia photo pls!! :)

11:52 PM  
Blogger iloveshoes said...

Lovely news :) and congrats :) post some pictures and I'll come visit when we get back :)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home