Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Stuff about Meia

When I was pregnant with Max, she often went with me for my gynae appointments. Back then, she was still very 'innocent' or rather blur about what's happening. This time round, with Long Xuan, she has become 'wiser' hahaha... why do I say this? Read on.... This is what she does during playtime with her toys and ME!!!!!!!

Me : What are u doing girl girl?
Meia : Mommy u lie down, I doctor
Me : Huh u doctor? Oh ok
Meia : Taking her supermarket checkout scanner. Mommy lift up your t-shirt
Me : Ok
Meia : Takes the scanner n pretends to put gel on my tummy... see got baby inside
Me : Laughing to myself
Meia : Ok mommy... wait I take tissue paper clean your stomach ok?
Me : Wah so observant this girl....

1 Comments:

Blogger Gene Ho said...

Aiyoh, Meia so funny leh, haha!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home