Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updates on No. 3

Haven't been updating much about baby no. 3. The last checkup I had on 2 Sep 08 she was weighing approximately 900g-1kg at 25+ weeks. My gynae was sort of surprised as he expected a much bigger baby, like Max, but I gently reminded him that this time round that baby's a gal. Actually I can't remember how much Max weighed during that period.... hmmm. Anyway, he said that princess no.2 is doing well, n as usual asked me if I'm eating because I haven't been gaining weight.... 6 mths and all I've gained is 1.4kg. Ask my doc if u don't believe...

Princess no. 2 is doing well, she's really kicking n turning alot!!! and I say ALOT!!!!! of all the kids, she's the only one who refuses to let me have a good night's sleep. So far Meia n Max have been very good when it comes to letting their mommy sleep at night. But it ok because I'll be waking up for night feeds in two months time.

Next checkup is due 30 Sep 08.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home