Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Meia n her craze on stamping


Yesterday Meia was naughty n broke some of my eggs in the kitchen. I was furious n punished her. It was a NO TV DAY for Meia. There were lotsa wailing n begging in the beginning, but I stuck to my guns and told her that we will not be watching TV (yes even me too, anyway I can survive without TV). Anyway I think its good to take a break n lessen her TV time. Actually I prefer to be more involve in crafts n reading. Sigh, blame me lah for everything... I was the one who introduced TV to Meia. We were doing lotsa crafts, puzzles n reading pre Max's time. Now with Max around, I can't devote 100% of my time to Meia. However, with Max being more mobile now, I'm determined to do more crafts, or reading with Meia while I can because when No. 3 comes, I'll be like a chicken without a head running about.

Well, enough said, here's a pic of Meia n her works...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home