Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 11 Months Max

Time flies! Little Prince will be turning 1 next month! For the record, he's now able to sleep through (finally, since last month), able to climb stairs on all fours! (I'm kept on my toes everyday just caring for him. Just the other day, when I was busy cooking in the kitchen, my helper told me he climbed up 6 steps! I was shocked n told my helper not to encourage this act). He's very attached to me, he'll cry when I walk away and then he'll crawl towards whatever direction I went in search of me.

He's also able to cruise now, which explains why my body aches everyday. After his bout of high fever which went up to 40 degrees, I'm just glad that he is developing well!

Happy 11 months Max!

Lotsa hugs n kisses
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home