Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First Trimester Screen

Yesterday I went for my First Trimester Screen. The first thing I saw when the sonographer scanned me was a BIG YAWN!!!!!!! Hahahaha n the baby was super active. Busy sucking thumb, n bouncing away while the sonographer was doing her job screening every part of the baby.

Anyway, my results have just come in, its great news and I'm under the low risk group. No. 3 is doing very well now. He/she has grown so much! Now I'm looking forward to my next visit to my gynae. Can't wait to see the little one again!

Sonographer's guess is a GAL, but she doesn't dare confirm cos I'm still in the early stage. Girl or boy is fine with me, cos I already have a gal n a boy. The most important thing now is for the baby to be healthy.

8 Comments:

Blogger girls and me said...

Hi May,

Congrats!!! :)

How come U got the first trimester screen?? me dun have lay....

11:40 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Its something in the KKH package, but I think u can choose to have it if u want.

4:10 PM  
Blogger girls and me said...

Oic..maybe because i not go to KKH... tat why dun hv... keekee~~

Take care!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Hi May, glad to know that everything is progressing well.. Take care ya! :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

oooh wow... how fast... u r already 1/3 way through ;) good to know that everything is going well dear... *hugz* God Bless!

9:18 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thanx Pauline! u take care too!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Mommy May, u muz take gd care of yrself n dun overstrain yrself... rest more

2:33 PM  
Blogger M said...

Wow, congrats! :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home