Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 34 Months Meia

Just 2 more months and She'll be turning 3!!!!! How FAST! Meia's vocabulary is expanding fast! For example when I get angry and look at her, she'll tell me 'don't see me don't see me pls mommy' or when she sees the cane in my hands, 'mommy put down the cane pls'. Overall the lil terrorist in the making is getting naughtier each day, I thought the terrible twos are over, but alas!!!!! The horrible threes are blasting my way!!!!

Hmmmm, but Meia being naughty and all has become more affectionate, when she misses someone she'll tell whoever she misses, I MISS U! AWWWWWW so sweet!!! Oh talking about sweet, she's getting a sweet tongue too like when she wants me to do something for her, she'll tell me 'I don't like Hello Kittyyyyyy... I like Mommyyyyyyy....' with a draggy sound at the end and those doeful eyes!!!!! WHO wouldn't fall for that?

Let's just say I'm really happy at her progress and glad that I'm given a chance to be her Mama!

I love u my little Gem!

2 Comments:

Blogger NHI said...

Hey, I came to yr blog thru mamabliss' blog. I think yr Meia and my Isaac are around the same age... he's born on 19th Aug 2005. I laughed when I read yr post cos I can identify with the 'terrorist'! I was also thinking the terrible twos are going to be over BUT... he's testing my patience more and more!

10:38 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Hey Ing! Thanks for visiting my blog! Yes! Juz when we think the terrible twos are coming to an end, wham bam here comes the terrible threes haha.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home