Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Checkup at Week 16

Went in for my routine checkup this morning at KKH. It was a long wait, but finally my name was being called and I stepped into my gynae's room gingerly and created him n the nurses with a very bright n cheery smile (as described by my gynae). Well, there's a 60% chance no. 3's gonna be a gal! But he can't confirm as yet because, the lil one's in a bad scanning position, but other then that, no.3 is doing well and is super active.

No weight gain so far, lucky I didn't get any nagging from my gynae. I guess all the walking, marketing as well as chasing 2 kids around has somewhat helped. But I still wished I could go for some light swimming like I did when I had Meia, but I guess it'll be a bit difficult this time with 2 kids on hand. To compensate, I take regular long walks with my kids in the mornings n evenings.

Well I for now I just hope no.3 stays active n healthy inside!

3 Comments:

Blogger m said...

*cool* another princess in making? ;)

3:29 PM  
Blogger girls and me said...

Hi May,

Congrats!!! :)

Dr told me mine 90% BB Gal. = )

12:47 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Hi May! Gd to hear mom n bb doing well :)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home