Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Detailed Scan at 19 Weeks

Woke up to a bright n sunny day. Brought the hb n kids to KKH for my detailed scan. We were all very excited, but me, I was dead NERVOUS though its already my 3rd baby. Didn't have to wait long and after 15 mins, my name was called n I went into the room.

Baby was lying face down. Seems like all my kids love this position. Anyway, though it wasn't a very good position, the Sonographer went ahead to check the spine, kidneys, lungs, feet, hands and whatever she could. She then told me to take a walk, eat or drink something n to go back to her in 30 mins. I did as I was told n went down to find hb n kids. Hahaha I went to the foodcourt for a bowl of porridge instead!

Went back after 30 mins and was called back into the room. I told my baby to be good n to turn so that we could finish the scan n I could go for my gynae's appointment. I laid down, pulled my pants down slightly, sono poured cold liquid gel on my tum. Guess what??? The baby was still FACED DOWN!!!!!!!!! the normally active one was actually sound ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I was told to go for a walk AGAIN n go back in 30 mins.... so I went down to the Private Suite n informed my gynae that I was still stuck upstairs.

Walked past Prima Deli n got myself a sandwich. I ate it n told the baby to be good. Went up, sat down n read the papers. Finally the food woke the baby up!!!!!! Kicking n punching... good lah I thought to myself.... n was quite confident that the lil one would turn. 10 mins later I heard my name n walked into the room... told the sono that the baby has woke up and she can finish the scan. THE BABY WAS STILL FACED DOWNED!!!!!!!!!!! Man!!!!!! No 3 is the naughtiest of all!!!!!!!! Though I also spent half a day in KKH for Meia's case, she was not so difficult! Meia could be pacified with just Milo! Max was the easiest! 20 mins and I'm done!!!! This?????????...... anyway, Sono got me to turn to my left n I did, FINALLY the baby decided to be good n turned! Whew!!!! managed to see everything we wanted to and after 10 mins I went down to my gynae with a very good report!

Verdict : A LITTLE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!! (I asked hb : why are all the gals in the family so naughty ar?)

10 Comments:

Blogger m said...

congrats!!! another princess in making!! :)

1:33 PM  
Blogger girls and me said...

Hi May,

Congrats on little minnie!!!

4:13 PM  
Blogger iloveshoes said...

Congrats dearie. Heading back soon will text you and drop by :) Very excited for you!

8:15 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Hey C! yes do drop by... btw I've moved hor... juz next door.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

ooooh COOL another girl!!! CONGRATS!!! *hugz*

7:25 PM  
Blogger Michileigh said...

you need those clothes back? I'll throw in some other stuff..:P your one box of breastpads that you passed over is still intact..let me know.

9:16 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

its ok Michelle u can keep the clothes. maybe juz the breasts pads. thanx!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Michileigh said...

alrite. will pass to you one of these days

4:36 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Wow! Congrats.. but is the wait at KKH normally this long?

5:19 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Hi Jean, nope the wait is normally not that long. Cos that day my bb was unco-operative so that's why the long wait.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home