Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Photography Session at Joyce's

Yesterday I took Meia n Max to Joyce's house for a photography session! What can I say???? Except that I'm a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!!!

For those who are interested to view the very AWESOME pix, please visit Joyce's blog
Aloy & Jonas

For starters, I think Joyce did an excellent job! If you're interested to have your kids photos taken, Joyce would be the right person to look for. See those natural poses, I simply adore them!

Well done Joyce!!!! and Thanx for taking the time! There will be maybe another 2 sessions, next time round I would love to join in the fun as well, the other time will be when my no 3 is older!

2 Comments:

Blogger iloveshoes said...

cannot see leh!! from AH Joyce's website :P

10:31 AM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Hi May, the pix were very well taken!!! This Joyce is so Mo Tak Tang!! she learnt everything on her own!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home