Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

A Typical Day of Mine

A typical day of mine begins at six daily (except for Sats n Suns where hubby isn't working), waking up to feed the kids as well as preparing his lunch box. Usually the kids will be awake at 7am. Its really a mad rush for me at times if they wake up earlier then usual, but I somehow cope with it (my maid doesn't sleep in the same house as us, she stays with mil)By 7.45am hubby will be outta the house. After sending hubby off, its bathtime for the kids. I'll pack two upstairs, leave Max in the bathroom (with the door closed) and shower Meia while Max usually entertains himself with his bath toys. After I'm finished with Meia, its Max's turn. Somehow I feel very happy after I've bathed the kids, don't ask me why... After my helper has cleaned up the house, washed clothes, have breakfast n all, its my turn to eat n wash up.

Max will have his morning nap, about 9.30am. Helper puts him to nap while I prepare the kids meals. After I'm done, she take her bath. By the time she's back, I'll be spending time with the kids (if Max decides to have a short nap)in the playroom upstairs. At times, I'll bring everyone out for some shopping, sometimes we'll just stay at home doing stuff.

At 1pm, both kids will have their naps after a hearty lunch. Helper will then go over to do some cleaning at MIL's house while I take the chance to prepare ingredients for dinner (cutting veggies, marinating meat / fish etc). Cooking usually starts around 4.30pm. Helper will help entertain both kids. After I'm done, usually around 5pm, its time for the kids bath.

Its the same routine for me 24/7 but I've no complaints. Its a pleasure to be a Mother, especially that I'm given a chance to be THEIR mommy!!! When I see my kids at play or at rest, I can't help but feel very blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home