Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Half a day at Sentosa


Since it was a pretty good weather, I decided to bring kids to Sentosa to have some fun. We set off rather early in the morning, headed for Vivo to meet my mom n off we went to Sentosa. Since my maid's going home soon (actual details, I'm not gonna post here)I'm taking this chance while she's still here to bring the kids out. I'm going into the 8th month of my pregnancy n I'm getting more tired each day. Moreover when No. 3 comes out, I'll be stuck at home most of the time till she's much older.

Anyway, no regrets bringing the kids to Sentosa, they had a great time! Especially at Palawan Beach. I shan't say more... here are some pictures to share... not much though cos I forgot to delete some old pictures and hence haven't much space...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lybil said...

Blog hopping .. Nice reading your post :) Wishing you a great weekend!

cheers,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr

11:40 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Hi May, Nice pix!! Palawan BEach is indeed a great place for kiddos :)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home