Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

35 Today

I'm 35 today!!!!! Another year older and going to deliver anytime. I'm thankful that God has given me 35 years of happy n healthy life, He has even blessed me with 2 wonderful kids, and a soon to be new addition. Never did I dream I would be a Mother of 3! I guess this is my greatest achievement and I'm very glad my dream has come true.

My birthday wish is for all my 3 kids to be healthy n happy for the rest of their lives and that I'll be there for them whenever they need me.

I'm a Happy Woman!

3 Comments:

Blogger girls and me said...

Happy Birthday May!!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...happy birthday!

11:51 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO U MAY!!!

n CONGRATS ON THE ARRIVAL OF YR PRINCESS MILIA!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home