Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 22, 2006

Mother's Day

Mothers' Day this yr held a whole new meaning for me. Hey! I am someone's mama :) It's tough being a mom (now I know what my mom means), and even tougher being a SAHM, but I have no regrets being one. I am taking on a whole new role, that is 'MOTHERHOOD' a far more noble job than any other. Nevermind that I appear like a mad woman everyday, my hair is forever messy, even when its tied up. Sometimes I even forget, n go out with a messy head, and when I see my reflection somewhere, I wished the ground would swallow me up!!! It ain't ez caring full time for a bb, and a real fussy one too, with a mind of her own. If she's like this for a 9th month old bb, I wouldn't wanna imagine the TERRIBLE TWOS!!! Fellow SAHMs will know what I am going thru =) haha... unkempt hair, fat n jiggly body etc...

Well, aside from that, being a SAHM does have its perks. Mainly, I watch Meia grow n develop. Her first tooth, first crawl, first coo, first smiles, all the firsts!!! I do admit that sometimes Meia gets to my nerves with her tantrums n cries, but i constantly remind myself what a great baby she's been n the joys she has brought to me. All the sufferings worth the while!

I've waited long to be a Mother, I do hope I can be a good one too. To be someone Meia can rely on in the future, not only do I want to be her mama, I want to be her friend too, best friend that is. Someone she can confide in n to shoulder her burdens, to share her joys n sorrows. Someone to go shopping with, hand in hand.

I am embracing Motherhood with a big happy heart, n not forgetting a big smile!!!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home