Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 02, 2006

I Broke Down!!

Having a sick baby ain't easy, and being all alone to manage one for the past few nites really took its toll on me. This morning at 2.30am, I BROKE DOWNN!!! Yes!!! Meia was waking up at every 2 hr interval n sleep deprive me really got UPSET!! Big M heard her cries n rushed into the bedroom, n helped carry Meia who was whinning BIG TIME!!!!!! I took the pillow n CRIED my lungs OUT!!! Funny thing is Meia stopped crying when she saw me bawling!!!

Yes, I am so happy that her fever has gone down, but her waking up so often (waking up is ok to me) plus her BIG TIME WHINNING really got to me!!!!! Already coupled with knee probs, a soon to be sick, sleep deprived, stressed out me gave in to TEARS!!!!!!!

Big M took Meia downstairs to comfort her. I took a half hr rest, before going down to collect her. Meia was wide awake. Hb told me that she really liked Twinkle Twinkle little star, coz when he was singing it to her, our dear friend was opening n closing her fists... haha so cute... hb only discovered that early this morn... well it was a mad OT week for him. I'm glad he woke up n helped, otherwise I would have resorted to beating Meia.... which I really DREAD, n won't do it unless NECESSARY....

I NEED A BREAK!!!!!!!!! hb offered to send me back to my mom's tomoro, which I gladly accepted.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Choon said...

ohh... it's really difficult to care for a sick baby... hang in there though.. yeah, you really need someone to help you out... the 2nd time tara admitted to hospital, she also refused to sleep and cry once i put her down. so i gotta carry her everywhere, even toilet when i had severe tummyache. no one to help me too, cos no one is free. very tough. jia you okay?!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home