Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 18, 2006

What I do Everyday

Every morning after Meia's bath n breakie, I'll bring her out for her morning walk without fail (that is if its not raining). Most of the time, I'll bring her to J8's NTUC (aka Ah soh paradise). I usually do my marketing in the morning when the supermarket's less crowded and more peaceful. I think Meia know her routine by now and she'll point at the door if I delayed slightly... hoho muz be the fish oils I took during pregnancy. Babies these days are so SMART!!!

I have no regrets quitting my job. I guess being a SAHM suits me to a T. Guess I'm a Xiao Nu Ren... not meant for bigger stuff. I'm juz contented with my lot n being Meia's Mama. Not to be confused, SAHM doesnt = Tai Tai... (lady of leisure). I'm FAR from it!!! My monthly allowance is way LESSER than what I used to earn... and independent me has to 'beg' for money each month. Well, I would love to start a home based biz when Meia's much older n if No. 2 does come along. I hate 'begging' or asking or reminding hb to transfer money to me....

Okie, back to the topic. Maybe many will find my life boring... 99% of my time is devoted to Meia... whatever ME time I've is when she naps... and I get the chance to read blogs / blog / read mags / watch tv / chat / eat / do a bit of housework...

Meia still naps twice a day. Once in the morn and once in the evening. After her lunch I bring her shopping again, nearby... most of time at J8 where I'll let her have a go on all the kiddy rides. If I'm not lazy, I'll bring her to Orchard. Sad to say, I'm getting lazier haha n most of the time I'm around the neighbourhood or at Thomson Plaza... hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home